“Homeopathy rests on two basic beliefs.
a) What has caused the damage can cure it, and
b) that something can be diluted with water to such a degree (10 to the power of -30) that absolutely no trace remains of the diluted substance. In order to extract one molecule of the diluted substance, an amount of solution greater than the scientific estimated size of the entire universe would be required.
To the rational, this sounds a lot like taking little amounts of (very expensive) water. Homoeopathists will assert that water has a memory (more pseudoscience) and thus retains a memory or ‘energy vibration’ in hippy-lingo, of the diluted substance. I postulate and put it to you that this is complete and utter unadulterated rubbish.
If that were the case, surely water would have more memory of the glass bottle it was stored in? What about every molecule that those combinations of hydrogen and oxygen atoms has come into contact with?
I hope that next time you take your little vial of water; you will remember that I have urinated in the sea previously, as well as all the other urine that has been through the waterborne sewage system”
- letitbe639 likes this
- itsatastytreat reblogged this from bluedogeyes
- seaside4 reblogged this from bluedogeyes
- seaside4 likes this
- mr-mo0 reblogged this from bluedogeyes and added:
- whenimprocrastinating reblogged this from bluedogeyes
- octopickles reblogged this from bluedogeyes
- dragstr likes this
- ken-incorporated reblogged this from bluedogeyes and added:
- springtimeofmylovin likes this
- madnessplace reblogged this from bluedogeyes
- roguesandevolution likes this
- bluedogeyes posted this