Is there anything good about faith?
- kellyfromthecity2 answered: Faith can be good, but more often than not, it is blinding.
- skepticalavenger answered: Faith in your elders makes sense as a kid, else you may think that playing in the traffic sounds like fun. For adults? Not so much.
- thealastair answered: a positive effect of faith is often hope. However, since it’s hope without reason, it usually becomes in to delusion, under the name of faith
- kiriwantschocolate answered: ignorance is bliss…
- roguesandevolution answered: some people need something to believe in. my grandfather just died and my grandmother’s faith seems to help her. i don’t get it but, eh.
- cicciottella answered: Faith gives some people hope and that feels good but… religion is nonsense
- blablablamorebla answered: Lies and Slander? Restrictions? Oh… Don’t jewish people get like a bunch of presents fro Christmas
- bluedogeyes posted this